Call for papers
The REd Journal (ISSN: 2559-2033) is an Open Access publication, published biannually, in July
and December. The journal follows the Continuous Article Publication model, namely the
articles are published as and when an article is accepted through the peer-review process.
Authors are invited to submit their manuscripts for peer-review, according to the Instructions for Authors & Article Template.
REd Journal No.8 / 2023
Call for PapersFebruary - 15 April 2023We are looking forward to receiving scientific articles on subjects related to education field of study, that help increase academic knowledge.
Review PeriodFebruary - June 2023The articles for No.8 / 2023 are accepted by 15th April 2023. After that date, the articles will move to the final review stage, and accepted articles will move to the publishing stage.
Closing and PublicationJuly 2023REd Journal No.8 / 2023 is published and the indexing process begins.
Benefits of publishing in Red Journal:
- Open Access publishing;
- free of charge publishing, no processing or publishing charges;
- continuous article publication (CAP) in any of the two annual issues, as and when an article is approved for publishing by our reviewers;
- visibility, your articles are indexed in renowned databases: REPEC, CEEOL, Google Scholar;
- wide dissemination, published articles benefit of increased dissemination within the Romanian academic community, as the journal is published under Enformation`s patronage.
Useful information for authors:
- Please submit your manuscript for No.8 / 2023 at email@example.com by 15th April 2023.
- The manuscript template and instructions for authors can be found at the Instructions for Authors page.